Website Caring Hearts of Sedona
Caring Hearts is an independently owned and family-operated company since 2003. With over 30 years of experience in the healthcare field, our owner can truly relate to what it is like to be a caregiver. Understanding a caregiver’s role both on a professional and personal level allows us to know the joys and struggles involved with the work. We are looking for compassionate and dependable professionals to join our team, who are eager to make a difference in someone’s life.
Now Hiring Care Specialists to join our expanding team for assignments in private duty home care and facilities. This position requires flexibility, reliability, strong work ethics, and ability to arrive promptly to assignments. Our company service standards are set high and best measured by the quality of our employees who have a “Heart of Gold”. Locally Owned & Family Operated Since 2003. The pay range is $18.00 – $20.00.
Locally Owned & Family Operated Since 2003.
- Shifts: 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, Live-In
- Less than 6 hours shifts may be offered.
Must have one of the following:
- Current State Certified Caregiver Certification (Arizona)
- Current CNA (Arizona)
- Specialty Care Training Certification(s)
- Or 1-year minimum verifiable work history in specialized care experience.
- Specialized Care Experience in areas such as Stroke, Alzheimers’s/Dementia, Parkinson’s, and Hospice Support.
- Facility Experience is a plus
- Home Care, Home Health, or related experience within the industry is a plus.
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly
- Ability to all perform duties as a Care Specialist.
- Competitive Pay
- Premium Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses
- Overtime Pay over 40 hours/week
- Direct Deposit
- Possess the ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach and move client; lift and/or carry.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to drive and assist clients in and out of a vehicle.
- Must have or ability to obtain First Aid/CPR Certification
- Professional Appearance
- Pass Background Check
- Drug Testing
- Driving Record Check
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the U.S
- Basic Computer Skills
- Smart Phone
The Care Specialist position requires the ability to perform stand-by, partial assistance, or full assistance and may not be limited to the following:
- Ability to perform all ADLs, IADLs, transfers, and use Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Work shifts as agreed upon
- Work shifts within a certain period of time
- Follow the care plan, expectations of assignments
- Promptly inform staffing, and administrative personnel of client requests, changes, questions, concerns, and outside service companies.
- Promptly inform the company of something that may or may not cause interference with the operations of the company, client schedules, care routine, and professional/community/client relationships.
- Encourage the client to be as independent as possible according to the care plan.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients, family members, and others the company conducts business with or community agencies, and representatives involved in the client’s care.
- Maintain professional boundaries of company operations, personnel, and co-workers.
- Attend meetings as required by the agency.
- Follow Company Policies/Procedures, Chain of Commands
The position requires the ability to perform stand-by, partial assistance, and full assistance and may not be limited to performing the following:
ADLs (activities of daily living)
- Mobility (Transferring/Ambulating)
- Grooming & Dressing
- Incontinence Care
IADLs (instrumental activities of daily living)
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Caring Hearts of Sedona is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.